There are many reasons why a Huion tablet may stop working, and some of them can be fixed. We’ve found that the most common reason is that the driver has stopped updating properly, which prevents your device from connecting to the computer correctly.
The “huion drivers” is a driver that has been released for the Huion tablet. The driver fixes the issue of not being able to connect to your computer.
Tashreef Shareef, Tashreef Shareef, Tashreef Sharee
Windows & Software Expert
Tashreef Shareef is a former software engineer who now works as a tech journalist. He became interested in technology after inadvertently reading a tech magazine. He now covers everything from Windows to iOS to streaming services in his writing. .. Continue reading
11th of March, 2022
Publish date: September 2020
- The problem with the Huion tablet not connecting might be caused by faulty or outdated driver software.
- In this post, we’ll look at how to fix the Huion tablet not connecting issue.
- If the problem continues, go into our Troubleshooting area for further help.
- Our Software hub includes a great selection of software suggestions and lessons for designers.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose DriverFix to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will maintain your drivers up to date, ensuring that you are protected against frequent computer issues and hardware failure. Check all of your drivers right now in three simple steps:
- DriverFix may be downloaded here (verified download file).
- To discover all faulty drivers, click Start Scan.
- To receive fresh versions of drivers and prevent system failures, go to Update Drivers.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded DriverFix.
Huion’s graphic sketching tablets and pen displays are well-known. Several customers, however, have experienced troubles with the Huion tablet not connecting and receiving a device is disconnected message.
The problem seems to be caused by the tablet’s drivers being glitchy or incompatible. This may also be caused by a malfunctioning USB port or a loose connection.
We’ll look at a few troubleshooting procedures in this post to help you fix the Huion tablet not connecting problem in Windows 10.
Why won’t my Huion tablet function on Windows 10?
This is most likely due to a driver issue, and to resolve it, we recommend updating the Huion tablet driver and seeing if it resolves the issue.
Keep in mind that installing drivers isn’t always as straightforward as it seems, and many people have claimed that their Huion driver installation has been stuck.
Fortunately, this article should be able to assist you in resolving this problem on your PC, so be sure to read all the way to the conclusion.
What can I do if my Huion tablet won’t connect with Windows 10?
1. Use DriverFix to update the Huion tablet.
DriverFix is a Windows-based driver management solution. Driver updates for your Windows PC may be automatically scanned, downloaded, and installed.
DriverFix comes includes a download and scheduling manager to execute automated scans and updates, as well as a database with over 18 million driver files.
This may make the procedure much easier, and it also gives you the assurance that the correct version and type of drivers are being utilized on your system.
As you may be aware, even a single bad or incompatible driver may create havoc on your system, so why take the chance when you can utilize this highly powerful program instead? Give it a go right now!
The procedures to set it up on your computer are as follows.
- Install DriverFix by clicking the Download button.
- Start the program.
- Click Update after selecting Huion Tablet driver from the list.
- Allow for the download and installation of the update.
This little but effective program automatically identifies all of your driver needs and upgrades them to the most recent version.
2. Manually reinstall the driver
- Hold down the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
- Click OK after typing control.
- Select Programs and Features from the Control Panel’s Programs menu.
- From the list of installed applications, choose Huion Tablet.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu. It’s possible that you’ll have to confirm the operation by selecting Yes/Uninstall.
- After the device has been uninstalled, restart the computer. Go to the Huion Tablet driver download website after the reboot.
- Click Submit after searching for the Product Model.
- To get the newest driver for your tablet for Windows, click the Download button. Download an appropriate driver for macOS if you’re using a Mac.
- To complete the installation, run the driver installer.
After the software has been installed, restart your computer to see whether any changes have occurred.
Note: Make sure you’re getting the correct driver for your Huion tablet model. It’s possible that drivers designed for other Huion tablets may not function with yours.
3. Revert to an earlier version
- Visit Huion’s driver download page for further information.
- By using the drop-down menu, you may choose your product.
- Depending on the release date, get the older version driver from the download section.
- To save the file, click the Download button.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Reconnect the tablet once it has been installed to see whether the problem has been addressed.
More information about this subject may be found here.
4. Look for problems with the hardware.
Examine the USB port
If the problem continues, detach the tablet and attach it to another UBS port that isn’t in use. This will help you to determine whether the problem is caused by a malfunctioning USB port.
Use another computer to double-check.
Connect the tablet to another computer in your house or business if you’ve tried everything else. If the tablet works with a new PC, the problem is most likely with your existing operating system rather than the tablet.
To diagnose, use Clean Boot.
- On your main computer, Hold down the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
- Click OK after typing msconfig.
- Open the Services tab in the System Configuration window.
- Check the option labeled “Hide all Microsoft services.”
- After that, press the Disable All button.
- After that, click Apply and restart your computer.
Your machine will now boot into a Clean Boot state, with just the most important Microsoft services loaded. Check whether your Huion tablet is operating by connecting it.
If it’s functioning, it’s probable that a third-party software on your PC is interfering with the tablet. Before you delete the incompatible software, make sure you re-enable all of the deactivated services in the System Configuration window.
Updating the driver or downgrading to an earlier driver version may fix the Huion tablet not connecting problem. Follow the instructions and let us know in the comments which technique helped you fix the problem.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “how to open huion tablet driver” is a question about how to open the Huion tablet’s driver. The problem was that the device would not connect. This has been fixed with the release of a new driver for the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my Huion tablet not connect?
A: This is beyond the capability of our software to answer.
Why is my Huion driver not installing?
A: If you are trying to install a Huion driver and it tells you that the file could not be downloaded, this is due to copyright restrictions from Microsoft.
Why does my Huion say no signal?
A: Some Huion tablets have an issue with their signal. This can be fixed by connecting your tablet to a power source and then disconnecting it from the computer.
- how to update huion drivers
- huion tablet connected but not recognized
- huion tablet connecting and disconnecting
- huion tablet not working windows 11
- huion tablet device disconnected windows 10