Error 0xc000000f is a Windows 8 error code meaning that the page file is full.
Error 0xc000000f in Windows 8 is a problem that can be fixed without the need of an installation disc.
When the boot loader configuration (BootConfigurationData (BCD)) is corrupted or completely removed in Windows 8, the error 0xc000000f occurs. The aforementioned issue occurs when you attempt to restore the system.
As a result of your actions,
You must insert the Windows 8 installation DVD-disk into the machine to restore the boot loader’s settings. Then go ahead and start a command prompt. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Restore the system (System Restore).
- Medical examinations (Troubleshoot).
- Use the Command Prompt (Command Prompt).
- After that, hit Shift + F.
- After that, you must run Diskpart.
- Create a list of drives.
- Set the drive to setdisk.
- The following is how the list of sections is generated: listvol
(The proposed list vybirayteEFI contains 100mb parts.)
You must assign an open list of random letters to the following:
volume 1 should be chosen
the letter N is assigned:
- Recalculate the exit at the conclusion of the project.
- Then, in a hidden window, go to the directory containing the loader. cd / dm: cd / dm: cd / d Microsoft boot efi
- Make a boot partition using the bootrec / fixboot command.
- renBCDBCD.bak is the new name for the configuration file.
- Create a new BCD with the following parameters: bcdboot C: Windows / l en-us / s N: / f All
- Start the computer again.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
“Error code 0xc00000f reddit” is a common error that appears in Windows 8. Reference: error code 0xc00000f reddit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix error 0xc000000f?
A: First of all, make sure your computer is plugged in. If that doesnt work then double check if you have any programs running on the background. Most importantly, restart your Computer and try to open Beat Saber again after everything has been rebooted
What causes error 0xc000000f?
A: This error is typically caused by an update that has been done over the internet which did not go well.
How do I fix EFI Microsoft boot BCD?
A: The easiest way to fix this is to use the bootrec.exe tool, which you can find in your windows system32 folder (the windows directory). Just follow these steps. First open up an administrator command prompt window and then type bootrec /rebuildbcd
- 0xc000000f-windows 7
- boot bcd 0xc00000f windows 10
- 0xc00000f windows 10 fix
- error code 0xc00000f a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed